Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Number one

Well, I admit: I don't know how to start :) In fact, that's my usual writing trick because almost any sentence will do to open the word lock.
I'm 15 and this is going to be my personal blog devoted to everything that matters to me: books, music, body image, cooking, languages, education, Internet, and many, many other things. My life motto you can see right on top of the front page.
I will premise each of the following posts with:
  •  a song that's worth listening - thus, you'll be able not only to learn more about my musical preferencies but, who knows? maybe, even to expand your list of favourite musicians;
  •  some life-asserting maxim from my private collection (ha ha);
  • and a rare word with its definition - as a native linguist I have an irresistable passion for words, I consider them as true language gems.
And yes, this is going to be the first and the last post on this blog without any pictures in it, I swear! :)
So let's get started! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about it?